Brady Sullivan Properties is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. A high-energy individual with a positive attitude and a team-oriented work ethic. Must become passionate about our mission and be driven to see our company succeed. In this position you will need to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines and prioritize duties as needed
- Ability to handle difficult customers and provide outstanding customer support
- Special Projects as needed
- Ability to handle marketing for the commercial team
- Schedule appointments via Outlook
- Accuracy imperative when preparing letters Professional appearance and behavior
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to follow directions and make sound decisions in an extremely fast paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook )
- Must have experience in Adobe Creative Cloud ( Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign )
- 3-5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary
- Organized and detail-oriented
Associates Degree a plus.
We offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package including paid vacation time, company-paid employee health, dental, disability income protection, and basic life insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) retirement savings plan.