Brady Sullivan Properties is seeking a dynamic self-starter for an experienced and skilled Commercial Maintenance Technician for our commercial properties in the Manchester, NH area. Candidate is responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the property meet the company's established standards and any applicable laws.
The successful candidate's primary responsibility is to diagnoses problems and makes repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, painting, and HVAC. The successful candidate will assist with maintenance duties as needed at any of our current and future Greater Manchester area commercial properties.
Description of Duties :
- Handles service requests for repairs and improvements;
- Prepares vacant commercial properties to market-ready conditions;
- Performs various non-technical functions such as maintaining exterior, cleaning, ground equipment repair and preventative maintenance, caulking, painting and lock repair;
- Responsible for interior/exterior and common area of commercial properties; Cleaning of driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways and any other common areas;
- On-call emergency maintenance rotation required;
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Reliable transportation.
- At least 2 years' experience in similar position.
- Prior experience in basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, painting and HVAC with focus on strong HVAC skills .
- Trustworthy. (criminal background will be checked)
- Must have own tools.
- Must speak conversational English.
- Must be willing to travel a reasonable distance to multiple locations if needed.
Working Conditions :
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside in cold conditions.
- Must be able to work with chemicals and paint.
Benefits : We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid vacation time and 401(k) with employer match.