Brady Sullivan is seeking an experienced and dedicated experienced Assistant Property Manager professional to join our company in our Manchester,NH location. The assistant property manager’s primary responsibility is the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs and lease renewals.
This position requires someone who is high energy and goal oriented. Ideal candidates will possess strong attention to detail, excellent computer abilities, strong time management skills and the capability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
• Responsible for the efficient operation of the assigned property under the direction of the Property Manager.
• Interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, answering phones, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures
• Performs all of the above in accordance with applicable laws and company policies
• Assist with company's on-going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy
• Provides information about the property to the prospective resident and schedules visits to the property
• Effectively explains all lease and property polices to new and current residents
• Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves
• Understand and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair housing laws and standards
• Inspects all vacant units on regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents
• Knowledge of all office equipment (i.e., fax, computer, telephone, email, copier, etc.)
• Leasing residential real estate/sales experience is a must
• Must be familiar with all applications of Microsoft Office
• Must have reliable transportation
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Trustworthy (criminal background will be checked)
• Friendly, reliable, hardworking and honest
• Drug free
• Must be fluent in written and oral English
• Weekends Required
Benefits: Competitive Wage, Health, Dental, Short Term/Long term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Leave, 401(k) With Employer Match