Brady Sullivan is seeking an experienced and dedicated Project Manager. This position requires the individual to oversee the daily coordination of internal and external agencies as it relates to the management of an assigned project. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through professional project management and the use of highly developed interpersonal skills. Uses best practices and company procedures to ensure timely completion of project(s) in order to maximize profitability. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Working knowledge of the various trades associated with construction project management: plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry and HVAC.
- Develops, monitors and tracks timelines for all phases of a project in order to meet company established completion date.
- Develops, monitors and tracks budgets and contracts for all phases of a project in order to meet company established completion date.
- Ensures material availability for each job by using a three-bid acquisition system to achieve timely and cost effective purchases of job materials.
- Coordinates with customers and other Brady Sullivan employees to ensure change orders and/or issues are addressed and handled.
- Supervises the Maintenance Technicians assigned to the project.
- Establishes respectful working relationships with subordinates, outside vendors and sub-contractors.
- Provides weekly feedback to the Director of Operations using electronic mail to remit “15-Minute Report.
- Conducts daily walk-through of project(s) site to ensure sub-contractor standards of work are met.
- Comprehends blueprints, job specifications, proposals, architectural drawings.
- Maintains job files in order to track project(s) and retrieve historical data when necessary.
- Makes most decisions with minimal or no supervision. Able to effectively prioritize tasks with limited input from management.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual education and training in all construction trades as it applies to project management.
- Ability to resolve conflict in professional, timely manner
- Must be able to work with multiple priorities.
- High School Education
- Industry standard licenses and/or certifications a plus.