Looking for a new exciting career opportunity? Build your career with Brady Sullivan Properties and become part of 2015 NH business of the year! Brady Sullivan Properties is adding to their Maintenance team! We are experiencing phenomenal growth and looking to add someone to the Providence team. Brady Sullivan Properties is seeking a dynamic self-starter for a skilled Custodian.
- Routine cleaning
- Routine maintenance
- Assures that the entrances, hallways, stairwells, bathrooms and common areas are neat and clean
- On occasion strip, wax and buff floors
- Wash cabinets, windowsills, etc.
- Shampoo carpets
- Remove trash
- Dust and clean walls, ceiling vents and light fixtures.
- Previous cleaning experience
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and schedule work so that it can be completed in a timely manner
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, stoop, bend, grip, balance, climb, reach and lift
- Ability to keep the building clean and orderly
- Self-starter, neat in appearance
- Must take direction well
- Be friendly and professional
- Work independently
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and dependable vehicle
- Dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that Brady Sullivan Properties highest standard are met
Benefits: This position offers a competitive wage. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid vacation time and 401(k) with employer match.